Farmhouse Fresh Blackberry Wine Lip Polish
In Stock Unavailable
Blackberry Wine Lip Polish
For those longing for an afternoon in a vineyard, Blackberry Wine Lip Polish is for you. Featured in Southern Living Magazine's holiday gift guide, this blend is made with fresh, U.S. grown ingredients, like organic blackberries hailing from Oregon, rich Merlot wine from grapes in Texas and cane sugar from Georgia.
All this is freshly harvested, just uncorked, and finely crushed, to make this luscious botanical lip polish cleanly sweep away rough patches. Cheers to your kisser!
Cane Sugar, Sunflower Seed Oil, Shea Butter, Organic Blackberries & Wine.
- Shea Butter is an excellent skin conditioning agent � it fights the look of wrinkles through deep penetration of vitamins A & E, helping improve skin elasticity and aiding skin in retaining its own moisture.
- Sunflower seed oil is rich in essential fatty acids Omega-6 and Omega-9, softening and soothing dry, chapped lips.
- U.S.-grown cane sugar exfoliates and reveals next layer of skin, while hydrating.
U.S. FARM HARVESTS: Georgia cane sugar. Crushed organic blackberries from Oregon. Texas Merlot. U.S.-grown & non-GMO Sunflower Seed Oil.
Shopbody.com ships will ship anywhere in the United States, Puerto Rico, and Canada. We do not offer international shipping at this time except for Canada.
Shopbody.com will normally ship all items within one to two business days via USPS Priority Mail. Shipment time is dependent upon credit card approval and availability. Shopbody.com will send an e-mail when you item has shipped. Your credit card will not be charged until the day of the shipment.
Ownership of the merchandise passes to you upon delivery by USPS. Signature is required for the delivery of all packages unless specifically waived at the time of purchase.
Returns & Exchanges
Returns and exchanges are accepted on items that HAVE NOT BEEN WORN, ALTERED OR WASHED, AND WITH ALL OF THE TAGS ATTACHED. Returns will only be accepted within 14 days after the delivery of the merchandise. Returns will only be for the amount of the merchandise and appropriate sales tax. No credit will be given for shipping charges. If merchandise is returned for which no shipping charges were applied, shipping charges will be deducted from the amount to be refunded. No returns or exchanges will be given on sales or promotional merchandise.
- Send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call Body & Soul Boutique, 954-942-6446, with the following information:
b. Reason for the Return
c. Date of purchase
d. Detail of the item you are returning
e. Exchange information, e.g. size, replace etc. (no additional shipping charges will apply for an exchange).
An e-mail will be sent confirming or denying the return request.
- Upon receipt of an e-mail approval, send the merchandise to the following address:
Body & Soul Boutique
2430 North Federal Highway
Lighthouse Point, FL 33064
PLEASE NOTE: Merchandise received after 14 days from the receipt of the e-mail return confirmation will be charged a 20 percent restocking fee.